Opal® is an Ortho-Phthalaldehyde (OPA) based high level disinfectant that features a reuse period up to twice the length of competitors.* Opal® is suitable for manual disinfection of compatible semi-critical medical and dental devices and automated reprocessing of Endoscopes and accessories. With the same contact time and temperature for manual disinfection and automated reprocessing.
Reprocessing of Endoscopes and Accessories. With the same contact time and temperature for manual disinfection and Automated Reprocessing, Opal® provides fast turnaround time for endoscopes. ARTG No: 206575.
- 6-minute contact time
- Used at room temperature (20°C)
- Effective against a wide array of micro-organisms
- Up to 28 day use-life
- Available for manual disinfection
- Ready-to-use, no mixing or activation required
- Contains: Ortho-Phthalaldehyde 5.7g/L
- Minimum Recommended Concentration (MRC) is 0.35% OPA as determined by OPAL® Test Strips
- Shelf life is 24 months
*When the product is decanted from the bottle.