Opal® is an Ortho-Phthalaldehyde (OPA) based high level disinfectant that features a reuse period up to twice the length of competitors.* Opal® is suitable for manual disinfection of compatible semi-critical medical and dental devices and automated reprocessing of Endoscopes and accessories. With the same contact time and temperature for manual disinfection and Automated Reprocessing, Opal® provides fast turnaround time for endoscopes.
- 6-minute contact time
- Used at room temperature (20°C)
- Effective against a wide array of micro-organisms
- Up to 28 day use-life
- Available for manual disinfection
- Ready-to-use, no mixing or activation required
- Contains: Ortho-Phthalaldehyde 5.7g/L
- Minimum Recommended Concentration (MRC) is 0.35% OPA as determined by OPAL® Test Strips
- Shelf life is 24 months
ARTG No: 206575
*When the product is decanted from the bottle.