- Concentrated formula with minimal foaming.
- Cost savings with lower dosage and less inventory required.
- Compatible with commercially available simulated soil tests (including Browne’s, TOSI and Edinburgh Soil Tests).
- Complies to requirements of ISO 15883-1:2006.
- Suitable for use in hard and soft water.
- Excellent rinsibility.
- Contains corrosion inhibitor.
- ARTG No: 125529
GENESIS is a pH neutral, multi-function, enzymatic machine detergent developed for the automated cleaning of medical instruments. Its revolutionary formula utilises complex surface chemistry to produce superior cleaning efficacy on medical instruments with minimal foaming.
The breakthrough formula for GENESIS utilises complex surface chemistry to produce superior cleaning efficacy on medical instruments with minimal foaming. The formula of GENESIS is concentrated which reduces freight costs, improves WHS by reducing lifting frequencies and subsequent staff injuries and decreases packaging waste to reduce environmental impact. GENESIS has an optimum wash cycle temperature of 55-60°C as opposed to other products which may be up to 65°C. This significantly reduces energy consumption over time. In addition, the lower operating temperature helps to ensure optimal enzymatic activity and reduces thermal denaturing of proteinaceous soils. GENESIS passes a range of commercially available soil tests making it the product of choice for Sterilising Departments.