This course provides an overview of the importance of hand hygiene, surface cleaning and disinfecting and correct product selection to address the outcome required.
Included in this course are links to demonstration videos, links to wall charts, a short quiz and certificate on completion.
Key Learning outcomes from this course:
- Understand what cleaning is.
- Understand the definition and purpose of disinfection.
- Be aware of the meanings of sanitising and disinfecting.
- Product selection based on the required outcome.
Please contact us if you have any questions relating to this course.
At the end of this module the learner will be able to:
- Define and describe the term cleaning.
- Explain what the difference between disinfection and sanitising.
- Describe how to achieve the levels of cleanliness required in context. (Technique tips)
- Choose the correct hand hygiene and environmental cleaning products for the correct situation.