This course provides an overview of considerations for outbreak management in Aged Care including the importance for rapidly recognising an outbreak, how biofilms impact outbreaks and recommended products to use in outbreaks.
Key Learning outcomes from this course:
- Understand what considerations are required for Infection prevention during an outbreak in Aged Care
- Product selection based on outcome required
At the end of this module the learner will be able to:
- Identify what an outbreak is
- Explain why prevention of infection particularly within Residential and Aged Care is important.
- Describe how to respond in an outbreak.
- Choose the correct Environmental cleaning products for their situation.
Please contact your Whiteley representative if you have any questions relating to this course.